Pinball Map iPhone App(lication) Support
The application will not load beyond the splash page.
- Close the app, check your internet connection and try again.
The "Closest Locations" menu is blank.
- Check your Settings and turn on Location Services in the General Menu. Then try again.
When I load a location page, it goes blank and an error is thrown.
When I view a location with the Maps application, the coordinates are incorrect.
When I navigate through the map, it moves clunky and slow.
- Reset your device (hold the top and home buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo displays) and try again. You should always reset your device before you open an application for the first time.
My business has at least one pinball machine but it does not show up in the application.
- Your business or machines have not been added to the database yet.
- First check if your business is in our database. If you don't see your business, add it by clicking on the "Enter a new location" link above.
- If your business is in our database, select it then click on "Add New Machine At This Location" below its address, and follow the directions. Give us 24 hours for your business to appear in the application.
If you have another question or comment about the application, please contact email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support.