Pinball Map App Support - FAQ
How do I search for a particular machine?
- When you're on the map screen, click the "filter" button in the upper right, then choose a machine. Then go back to the map and it will only show places with that machine.
When I filter for "Cool Machine (Pro)", I also see results for "Cool Machine (LE)". What's up?
- This is by design. We've found that most users want to see all versions, and don't want to conduct 3 separate searches for the same title.
How do I add a new location?
- Click the menu icon in the lower right, and choose "Submit Location". Then fill out the form! Our administrators moderate submissions, and it can take a few days. The more accurate and thorough your submission, the quicker it will get added!
How do I remove a machine from a location?
- Click on the machine name, and then look for a "remove" button.
This location closed/no longer has machines. What do I do - do I need to tell you?
- Simply remove all the machines from it. Empty locations are periodically removed.
When I search for a city, the city is listed twice (and maybe the second instance of it is misspelled). Or, I see the same location listed twice. Or, the place is in the wrong spot on the map. Etc.
- These are data entry mistakes. Please contact us so we can fix them.
How do I get listed as an operator?
- Contact us and we'll add you.
We do not track or store user locations, nor store any personal information. We do not sell any user data. We do not use third-party analytics - however, we built the app using Expo, and they
collect anonymous usage statistics.
This site is not monetized. We keep a log of map edits that users make.
If you have another question or comment about the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support.